The Retail Insights with Akeneo Product Information Management (PIM) allows you to optimize your workflow by moving away from outdated solutions and processes that are subject to human error.
Akeneo is an open-source PIM solution (Product Information Management) that helps businesses improve their productivity by supplying their teams with the most efficient and reliable platform to maintain consistent, high quality, and accurate product information across numerous channels.
The Retail Insight Read More...
Increase revenues and margins through an integrated sales planning and trade promotion management process with omnichannel solution. Read More...
Logistics & Supply Chain Management - Retail Insights
Now fulfill your customer demand with Retail Insights, you can make more automated, profitable business decisions that deliver greater growth and re-imagined customer experiences. Retail Insights - Your Chief Omni Channel Officer.
Retail Insights and Blue Yonder look forward to fostering their years of experience, knowledge, and expertise to harness their power together to deliver the best omnichannel Commerce fulfillment solutions. Read More...
- Enhanced customer experience - Experience Commerce Platforms, Contextual Offers, Secure contactless payments, Virtual sales staff, Virtual Trial rooms and Augmented Reality- Safety - Robotics on guard- Operational effectiveness - orders that are fulfilled by multichannel methods, mini-fulfillment centers for online orders, connected devices for systems monitoring- Loss and fraud prevention - Cloud Hosting, Devops, Security and compliances and Storage,
Retail Insights Read More...
Retail is evolving at a breakneck speed, exploiting Emerging Technologies For Successful Omnichannel Retail Execution
MongoDB – Free, Open Source, Great for scale
Express.JS, a popular choice for REST APIs
AngularJS, say no to page refresh
Node.js, for performance at scale
React-native for cross-platform mobile application
Django/Python model-template-view (MTV) architecture fast database-centered applications.
ReactJS high performance, Secure & Scalable Cross-Platform
Microservices Architecture Read More...
Free Returns & Fast Fulfilment will sweep everywhereOMS, Micro-fulfilment, Last mile Tech Solutions
2. Retailers will optimize omnichannelMarketplaces, social media selling, their own e-commerce, in-store, catalogues and Watsup more aggressive integration of technologies
3. Subscription models to skyrocket as local high street bloomsFor Example, Grocer offering up to five free deliveries per month for just INR 900 per month.
4. Strategic tech partnerships will be central to the successWork Read More...
Salesforce is a dynamic digital transformation company and it has expanded its partnership with Retail Insights to leverage and offer more digital commerce solutions to its B2B and B2C customers.
As traditional commerce architecture is tightly coupled with out-of-the-box commerce storefront templates, requiring developers to synchronously modify both front-end and back-end code.
On the other hand, Headless commerce separates the infrastructure layer from the APIs, decoupling the underlying Read More...
Store traffic may be down, but sales don't need to follow — improving shopper conversion is the key.
“I’m not sure whether I really need to re-platform or new platforms for omnichannel readiness?
Having right the mix of digital commerce, Fulfilment, Range (PIM) and Customer and Loyalty will seriously boost digital commerce success - right platform, save significant amounts of time, money, and resources
Can you rely on your platform and running even during your busiest sales periods?
How Read More...
2020 Holiday Insights: An Omnichannel Christmas
It’s the most wonderful time of the year…That’s right.
The holidays are just around the corner. And this holiday season is like no other.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Happiness, Warmth, and Love From Team Retail Insights.
· Consumers expectations are being transformed by new technologies and market conditions
· “Total/Omni Channel commerce” has become essential to business growth today
· Digital Read More...
Today's the Day: A Guide to Holiday Preparedness – Happy Holidays
1. Define your Goals - Does your retail tech stack have the features needed to contribute to a growth in sales? Set up a trustworthy tracking system so progress can be continually monitored and provide that extra push if needed.
2. Evaluate Your Tech Stack - Examples of shortcomings include inventory information that is not synched with e-commerce, ERP, and finance systems.
3. Out with the Old, In with the New Read More...