Proud to get associated with Jio Mart
Here at RetailInsights, we’ve worked with hundreds of retail brands and wholesale businesses to help them to implement powerful technology stacks to ace the O2O experiences to compete with the digital powerhouses.
Retailers face a rising tide of customer expectations. Customers demand relevant and personalized ‘experiences’ in every single channel. So how do the Digital Leaders in Retail differ from the mainstream?
- Engagement pre-post customer journey?
- Re-define price and promotion?
- Promise management on Order to Delivery experience?
- Return Management should be seamless?
- Senior leadership response to these challenges?
- A technology partner who understands the domain?
The ways high-performing organizations are adapting & this is what retail digital leaders do differently.
Which organizations are doing it well – and what you can learn from them
Sales@theretailinsights.com || skype @ retailinsights || watsup @ +91 9380646727
- Be Creative – Launch Innovative Sales Campaigns – stand apart from the crowd
- Focus on Festive Product Promotion – Cadbury always creates special festive gift boxes during this season
- Integrate smarter and delivery options – checkout cycle as part of a range of buying options.
- Implement accurate multi-location inventory management. Tommy and CK’s multi-location inventory allows a range of pick-up storage options and locations
- Communicate with customers to keep them updated and provide clear instructions on where to pick up their merchandise.
- Facilitate an easy and memorable pickup. Decathlon does with sports ambassadors
- Simplified returns processes. The ability to return an item locally.
Here at RetailInsights, we’ve worked with hundreds of retail and wholesale businesses to help them power up their operations and work more efficiently. There’s a lot that can be learned from this retailer/brands network; whether it’s to help us innovate on the product/technology side or to implement a powerful tech stack to ace the O2O experiences to compete with the digital powerhouses. so now you know how O2O tech can help you to sell more on this holiday?
5-way Chatbots Increase Conversions and Retentions
Here at retailinsights, we’ve worked with hundreds of retail and wholesale businesses to help them power up the technology innovation by implementing a powerful tech stack to ace the O2O experiences to compete with the digital powerhouses.
The Time is Now: Brands Must Adapt to DTC Future
As major brands like Samsung, IFB, Cadbury, and HUL shift significantly towards a direct-to-consumer (DTC) model they pose a dangerous new threat to retailers and established brands who are failing to grasp the need to be ‘fast & frictionless’.
With the rise of consumer platforms, brands simply no longer need to rely solely on their distributors to stay in business. Brands have a variety of reasons for investing in DTC e-commerce, beyond the simple desire to grow existing revenue. ( Customer data, Customer relationships, and Profit margins)
This will mean investment in an engaging and responsive website and systems that can efficiently manage consumer-oriented inventory, order management, and fulfillment. So as you can see what’s the DTC Future, you can transform your business inti DTC also.
How To Achieve a Fast & Frictionless Experience Across the Entire Customer Journey?
Answer – Retail Insight D.A.R.E Strategy
- After-Sales Service
- Repeat Purchase
- Point of Service
RetailInsights advice and implement powerful tech stack to help retailers/brands, like you, ace the O2O experiences to compete with the digital powerhouses.
How do you Sell To All Channel customers, Who Buy Experiences?
Product, price, place, and promotion are now being eroded by technology, which has transformed purchases.
The all-channel customer is the one who values a superior buying experience. For many enterprises, it’s a complex process engaging a connected buyer.
With unique profiles, preferences wants and needs, customers expect to meet them wherever, whenever and however they choose to engage.
Retail Insights provide solutions for the Connected Customer Experience
hashtag#digital hashtag#retail hashtag#customerexperience hashtag#ecommerce hashtag#insights hashtag#omnichannel hashtag#customerengagement hashtag#indiaretail