Checklist for Reopening Retail/eCommerce Stores
1. ASSESS YOUR CURRENT STATUS
· Review the state of systems and review the download data queue and status to see if processes can be cleaned up or stopped.
· Verify what software updates during the store closures
2. CHECK EXPIRATION DATES
Ensure the updated credentials are rolled out and effective before re-opening.
· Verify employees are activated in the system that may have been removed.
· Review expirations dates and update policies for:
· Gift cards/certificates/store credits hashtag
· Loyalty programs and points
3. IN-STORE STAFF AND TRAINING
Review your in-store staffing and determine if training is needed to reset your operations.
· How many associates do you need to bring back to your stores?
· Do associates need training on new processes and social distancing best practice ahead of store re-opening?
· Reset the employee passwords in the system due to too much time away.
Should you need further assistance or clarification, our retail experts are standing by to assist.
Retail Insights (Your Omni (or Digital) Officer- Where Technology Meets Retail/Brands.