Today’s the Day: A Guide to Holiday Preparedness – Happy Holidays
1. Define your Goals – Does your retail tech stack have the features needed to contribute to a growth in sales? Set up a trustworthy tracking system so progress can be continually monitored and provide that extra push if needed.
2. Evaluate Your Tech Stack – Examples of shortcomings include inventory information that is not synched with e-commerce, ERP, and finance systems.
3. Out with the Old, In with the New – Get rid of them! Detailed reporting on stale inventory
4. Launch Sales Assist and Fulfilment Solutions – like Marketing Notification, Endless Aisle and Dropship
5. New Year, New You: Holiday Clean-Up – Make the most of the 3 R’s: reporting, reconciliation, and rebalance.
Each retailer’s path is unique. It requires finding the right mix of stores, mobile, digital commerce platforms, Supply Chain, Range (PIM), and CDP capabilities.
Retail Insights experts assist to go omnipresent preparedness in a quick time. Transform as in “King of Convenience”
Retail Insights is an Award-Winning Global Omni Channel (Digital) Technology Agency
firstname.lastname@example.org ||www.theretailinsights.com|| Watsup – +91 9945872535