Many retailers are considering whether or not to develop an e-commerce offering into their Facebook presence. If that’s you, you’ll be in good company as brands big and small have all seen the advantages of Facebook commerce.
1. A downloadable app that allows you to transact within your existing Facebook presence (see Pavyment)
2. A catalog application that organizes your products, but links back to your existing online store
3. An integrated e-commerce platform that includes extensions to include Facebook commerce
Pavyment application allows you quickly and easily create a storefront on a facebook page.
I had our storefront with one product set up within 15 minutes.We also highly recommend the following
system if you want to really learn how to sell on Facebook. This allows you to create a separate tab on any
facebook page called Storefront. The only draw back is it only allows you to take payments from Paypal,
although Paypal does allow people to pay with credit cards
How Much Does it Cost?
Currently to set up a storefront the cost is zero, yes free. As of now they don’t charge anything or take any cut of your sales.
How Do I Set Up a Store?
1. You must have a paypal account, both personal and business is work.
2. Create an account on Facebook
Adding a new product is a 2 step process. Enter item data and upload an image.
Some features this store has:
· You can create multiple categories of products
· Option sets (such as different sizes, colors)
· Ability to feature a product on the main page
The Best Option for a Facebook Store
Retail Insights will help you in setting up Storefront with great features to help you make the most of your Social Media storefront. Also will integrate with the existing e-commerce platform to give the customer omni channel experience. Add on to the above google ad words will give best ROI.