Can omnichannel retailing be a potential solution to combat the COVID-19 crisis?
Rebuilding their loyal customer base and engaging some new customers discovered from their digital presence
Be Agile, Go Digital, and Stay Connected – 9-Point Agenda
1. Malls to open closed-loop marketplaces for the retailers
2. Contactless Solutions – Lockers, Drive-Thru, Kiosks (Endless Aisles), Delivery Options – Reserve, Ship from Store, etc.
3. Take your CRM to the next level and treat your best customers like VIPs
4. Technologies like virtual reality to further enhance online product experiences
5. Booking and Appointment Engine for Assisted Selling
6. Engage/Tag on Visual Social Commerce viz. Taggbox etc.
7. Innovating new personas for the products or services
8. Automating Backoffice clerical works
9. Re-evaluate the product/price matrix, while securing margins
10. Supplier collaboration tools to meet needs and develop joint action plans
11. Store Layouts – Long-lasting hygiene and distancing measures impact store layouts and staff training
12. Promotion Engine – O2O Strategies, Product Mixes, Location, etc.
There is no standard solution to prepare for the new normal after a corona. Retail Insights believes in the need to develop a tailor-made approach that fits your history, your needs, and your capacities for change at a time when many teams are focused on day-to-day crisis management.
There is no standard solution to prepare for the new normal after a corona. Our point of view is in need to develop a tailor-made approach that fits your history, your needs, and your capacities for change at a time when many teams are focused on day-to-day crisis management.
Retail Insights Your Omni (or Digital Officer- Where Technology Meets Retail/Brands. We are the top omnichannel retailing company.